Formal Recruiting Programs
On-Campus Interview Programs
Due to ongoing precautions relating to the pandemic, all of Penn Carey Law’s on-campus interview programs continue to be offered in a fully virtual format. Whether in-person or online, our OCI programs offer employers convenient access to our talented students.
Virtual Program Features
- Convenient access to Penn Carey Law students
- Online access to and delivery of resumes of all interested students
- Private virtual interviews utilizing Flo Recruit, an innovative, intuitive software program
- Capability for virtual hospitality tables
- Real-time administrative support on the day of interviews
More information coming soon.
- Our August 2021 Private Sector OCI is fully virtual and will take place the week of August 2, 2021.
- Our Regional Interview Program is virtual as well, and will be the week of July 26, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Public Sector Recruiting Program: Information coming soon! Contact Jamie Reisman with any questions.
- Please contact us with any questions.
How to Register for August 2021 OCI
|Private Employer / Corporations < 50 Attorneys||$500 flat rate|
|Private Employer 51+ Attorneys||
$750 per schedule
Half-Day Schedule $400 flat rate
|Government / Public Interest Employer||No charge|
Please note that a non-refundable fee of $150 is charged upon registration; this fee is applied to your invoice. If fewer than 6 students register and you choose to cancel your visit, fees are reimbursable other than a $150 administrative fee.
Hospitality tables may be reserved for a $150 service charge.
How to Register for 2021 Regional OCI
|Registration Fee||$150 (This fee is waived for employers participating in our January 2021 OCI program. All other fees discounted by 20%)|
|Full Day Schedule||
|Half Day Schedule||$300|
Please click here for information about Penn Law policies related to recruiting.