Canvas is the online Learning Management System used at Penn Law. Students use Canvas to access their course content, upload assignments and interact online with their professors and classmates.
See our detailed guide on remote teaching at https://www.law.upenn.edu/its/docs/remote-teaching/.
- Instructor Online Orientation
- Canvas Quickstart Guide
- Course Recording Retention Policy & How to Delete Unwanted Recordings
- Public Course Sites Policy
- Supported Browsers
- Accessibility Checker in Canvas
- Add/Drop Lists
- Communicating with your Class (Announcements)
- Appointment Scheduler
- Class Roster/Profile Cards
- Course Evaluations
- Grade Sheets
- Media Requests
- Seating Charts
- Office Hours
Other Teaching Tools
The current academic year’s fall and spring semester Canvas sites are available to law students until July 1. For example, fall 2019 and spring 2020 Canvas sites and course materials are available to students until July 1, 2020.