- Install Dropbox on your desktop
- Install the Dropbox app on your mobile device
- Save your work in Dropbox
- Connect your personal and business Dropbox accounts
Penn Law Dropbox
Dropbox Business is available for full-time faculty.
- To request a Dropbox account, please fill out the form on our Service Catalog.
- Once provisioned, you can log in to your Penn Dropbox account at https://www.dropbox.com using your LawKey credentials.
- It’s possible to link to a personal account from your Penn Dropbox account so you can access both simultaneously. Personal and business accounts require separate email addresses. Even though they are linked, the data in each account is completely separate, and Penn Law Dropbox admins cannot view or manage personal Dropbox accounts.
Penn Law Dropbox offers:
- Unlimited data
- Unlimited version history
- Single sign-on (SSO) access using your Law School email address and login.
Want to get started right away! Check out Dropbox’s Getting Started Guide.
Installation and Setup
Frequently Asked Questions
To enable two-factor authentication on your Dropbox account, you need to set it up on your LawKey account. Instructions and more information about two-factor are available here.
Dropbox provides instructions for connecting your personal and business accounts here: https://www.dropbox.com/help/4270.
Instructions for downloading and using Dropbox across your devices can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/help/4238.
Log in to your Penn Dropbox account on the web (not on a mobile device). Click on your name and then “Settings”. From there, you can link your personal and Penn accounts. All of your devices should instantly recognize the change and give you the option of selecting your personal or Penn Law Dropbox.
I already have a Dropbox account with my Penn Law email address. What will happen?
If you want your pre-existing account to be a business account, you can merge it with your new Penn Law account. If you’d rather your pre-existing account remain personal, you can assign a personal email address to it instead of your Penn Law address. Dropbox will walk you through this process when you accept the invitation to join Penn Law Dropbox.
No. For more information, please see https://www.dropbox.com/help/4249.