Mark and Annotate with Adobe AcrobatApril 19, 2021
Grade digitally submitted course work with Adobe Acrobat Pro/Reader and provide detailed comments and feedback for student exam responses.
For more information on how to use Acrobat to review and comment on digitally submitted course work, please see our guide: Using Adobe Acrobat to Markup Exams.
Adobe Acrobat Pro is available to all Penn Law full-time faculty and staff. If you do not have access to Adobe Acrobat Pro, no need to purchase the full version, Acrobat Reader is free and contains the same commenting tools.
Comment and Markup Tools
- Highlight Selected text cause text to be highlighted in green or pink.
- Underline selected text Underline to denote emphasis on a specific piece of text.
- Add a Sticky note to specific locations Use sticky notes for long or short amounts of text to provide detailed comments.
- Add a Note to selected text Include a specific comment that is linked to highlighted text by a pop-up note.
- Strikethrough selected text Visually cross out the selected text.