Great job! If you plan to accept the callback invitation, make sure when the employer calls to take thorough notes over the phone and promptly respond to any requests by attorneys/recruiters for your availability (via phone or email).
- Review our Callback Interview page.
- Familiarize yourself with our Travel and Reimbursement for Expenses page for how to handle the logistics of a callback interview.
- Please also keep in mind that employers would prefer for you to cancel your callbacks rather than attend an interview if you are no longer interested. Releasing call backs you do not want also opens up additional spots for your fellow classmates who may be waiting to hear from a particular employer.
- Fill out the “2019 Recruiting Season Progress Survey” on the Symplicity homepage.
- We are best able to share relevant information with you if we know how your recruiting season is progressing thus far.
Has it been two weeks since your initial interview?
- Send a follow-up email to your interviewer/the recruiter expressing your continued interest in the position and offer to send any additional materials they may need.
- If you are concerned about your progress to date, and would like to schedule an appointment with a counselor to discuss a more comprehensive post-OCI strategy, please do not hesitate to contact us or schedule an appointment directly with a counselor through Symplicity.
- Wait and send a follow-up email to your interviewer/the recruiter once two weeks have elapsed.
- In addition, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or make an appointment with one of our career counselors to strategize for next steps.