The STEM club is focused on providing a space for science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) majors and STEM-adjacent majors to adapt to the unique challenges that accompany adjusting to law school and the legal profession. As a community of scientists, our goal is to connect incoming Penn Law students with current students who share similar academic backgrounds to help them successfully navigate 1L, find summer internships, and prepare for a legal career that capitalizes on individual’s technical abilities.
- Co-presidents: Karen Joo (email@example.com) and Itay Kazaz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director of Outreach: Nile Delso (email@example.com)
- Directors of Mentorship: Kat Hefter (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Manish Namireddy (email@example.com)
- Director of Operations: Weilun Qian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director of Alumni Relations: Matt Lin (email@example.com)