- Â© 2019 Fotobuddy
Betha Igbinosun joined the Penn Law S.J.D. program in 2020, following her graduation from the LL.M program (which she commenced in 2019 as a Dean’s scholar). During her LL.M studies, she was a recipient of the Duke and Imasogie scholarships, as well as a Graduate Associate at Perry World House. Betha obtained her Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree (with first class honors) from the University of Lagos, Nigeria, in 2015, and a Qualifying Certificate (B.L) with first class honors, from the Nigerian Law School in 2016. Before joining Penn Law, Betha was an Associate at Templars, a tier-1 full-service law firm in Lagos, Nigeria, and a lecturer at the University of Lagos.
- Health Law and Policy
- Comparative Health Systems
- Health Systems Governance
- Healthcare Reform
- Health Insurance
- Betha Igbinosun, Security Interests in Personal Property and the Nigerian Secured Transactions in Movable Assets Act 2017: An Appraisal, 64 Journal of African Law, 357–371 (2020).
- Betha Igbinosun, Nigeria and COVID-19 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Perry World House Penn Pandemic Diary, (2020).
- Betha Igbinosun, Sexual Violence in Conflict as a Continuum of Other Forms of Violence: Unpacking UNSCR 2467, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, Student Reflections on the 20th Anniversary of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda, (2019), https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/files/10789-wpsreportjanuary72020pdf.
Dean’s Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania Law School (2020-2021)
Dean’s Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania Law School (2019-2020)
Duke Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania Law School (2019)
Imasogie Scholarship, University of Pennsylvania Law School (2019)
Best Graduating Student, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos (2015)